Gallery

Sunday, September 15, 2013

PILES OF SMILES

This week BBTB2 is having a Shaped Card or Layout Challenge.   Also, My Creative Time (MCT) is having a color challenge.  CLICK HERE for more info.This was hard for me.  I used the scarecrow from Celebrate with Flourish. I cut the scarecrow 3 times to make the outfit dfiferent colors. I ran the card base,which I fused on my gypsy, thru my cuttlebug. Then I added some leaves from a MCT die.  I added some straw and a PKS face.  The inside also has a MCT ticket die and sentiment.
I won't have my laptop back until the end of the month.  I have to share with my husband.


11 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love your scarecrow shape card. I think you did a wonderful job with this! I love this image and that you welded it. Cute face on the scarecrow! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really cute!! I love this scarecrow with his "straw" sticking and poking out everywhere! His outfit is adorable and love the leaves! He sure has a cute face! lol Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scarecrow shaped card is fabulous! Love the straw. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! I love, love the shape!! What a super-fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Great job with your little scarecrow! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute scarecrow shaped card!! Love the color and the 'straw'!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Shaped Card or Layout' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is this!?! love! Thank you SO much for joining us in the My Creative Time Designer Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing fun card perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete