Gallery

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

PIGGY LOVE

I always send my girls a little something for Valentines Day.  When I was at Home goods, I saw a lot of cute pig kitchen utensils  Thats where the inspiration came from.  I made the Shaped card with my gypsy.  The Pig is from create A Critter 2.  I made her too big for the hat to fit.  The background is embossed with Cuttlebugs rose folder from Once Upon A Princess set.  The fun eyes are Creatology (on clearance at Walmart).  The Pig is mounted on a Action Wobble.  The heart paper is a scrap, all other is DCWV.

 CHALLENGES
DL ART January Anything Goes Linky Party
DIE CUTTING DIVAS  Challenge #100-Anything Goes
CUT IT UP Love is in th Air

11 comments:

  1. This is socute I love those eyes. and the image is super. Thanks for the inspiration I need to pull that cartridge out again.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! I love the eyes!! The embossing is fabulous!! What an awesome card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin' cute! Love that little piggy and especially the embossing behind it. Well done. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is too cute! What a sweet card and nice gifts to receive. Thanks for playing along at DCD's Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Look at all that piggy stuff ;) Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Kimberly
    Cut It Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg those eyes are killer! Love the embossing great valentine card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card! Love how you embossed the background and that pig is so cute! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katie!!! What a sweet piggy!!! love the eyes, lol... your girls will love their card for you can see the love that went into them..the embossed rose background looks fabulous on your heart shaped card. I LOVE IT!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your piggie's bedroom eyes! Your girls will love their little Valentine'd Day gift.
    Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute card! Your girls will love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete