Gallery

Sunday, January 27, 2013

KNIT HAPPENS

We celebrated my moms birthday this weekend.  She loves to knit.  Lately she has been knitting clothes for teddy bears, then she donates them to hospitals.  I used a TPC studio stamp set called "Yarn Crafts".  One of the stamps says "Knit Happens"  I didn't use it for my mom, it may offend her.  But I have a kitty cat card in mind for my daughter.  I love that Michaels had a yarn themed gift card.I am entering this gift card holder into DL ART Thankful Thursday Use Pink/Red Challenge





FORMULA
Card base-K&Company; patterned-Doodlebug
Stamp:TPC Studio "Yarn Crafts" with Stayz On ink;"Happy Birthday"-stamps of Life
Gems:Creative Imagination
Punch:Marvy Uchida
Label:Spellbinders
Perfect Pearls

4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful I love the decorated edge. Your mom would fit right in with my knit-wit group!!Tell her one of your knit-wit friends wished her happy Birthday(that would be me). I haven't seen the yarn design gift cards at M's I will have to look.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #102 red or pink challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love the edge of the card!! The balls of yarn are fabulous!! Happy birthday to your Mom!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete