Gallery

Friday, May 25, 2012

TEAPOT THANK YOU

My mom always has time to listen to me and I always have time for her.  We like to talk over a cuppa (English for a cup of tea) Even though I have been in the US for over 40 years, tea is still my comfort drink.  I am entering this into a few challenges.  My friend Diana at DL Art is having a thank you challenge where you make a card for a friend, family member or neighbor using the color green.  For more details CLICK HERE  Also Bitten By the Bug 2 is having a challenge using "From My Kitchen" cartridge to make a card with something that can be found in your kitchen.  I have all kinds of Teapots.
CLICK HERE for more information.

FORMULA
Papers:base-Recollections:Pink patterned Fancy Pants Design"Summer Soul"; all others Bo Bunny"Ambrosia"
Cricut:From My Kitchen
Gem:Recollections
Sentiment sticker:Creative Imaginations"Samantha Walker"
Flowers:Petaloo
Adhesives:ATG; Recollections dimensionals

16 comments:

  1. that is just the sweetest teapot and what a sweet tribute to your mom, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I got so involved with the teapot, I forgot to say thanks for playing with us at BBTB2, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful Katie, I just love the sweet flowers and the paper you chose for the tea pot is perfect for the feel of an English tea pot.
    Thank you for joining DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Katie! It really does have an English feel and what a lovely relationship you have with your Mum. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card that reminds me of a lovely tea party with friends. Love the papers. Thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 kitchen challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the paper you used for your tea pot, love the gem on the lid as well as the flowers on the body of the pot. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 for our kitchen challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful teapot. I love that patterned paper. It made the perfect English teapot. Enjoy your mom. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely and the meaning behind it makes it so much more special. Thanks fpr sharing your creativity with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty teapot i love the paper you used very inviting :) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card,love the papers you used. I'm a coffee girl..not very British of me!!lol
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable. I really like the flower paper and the beautiful jewel you put on too of the lid. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  12. such pretty papers, the little jewel makes extra special....Thanks for sharing.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty and sweet card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable teapot. Love the papers you used. Thanks for joining the BBTB2 kitchen challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Love the teapot! Such pretty papers and flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soooo cute. Just love the colors and the feminine touch. Thanks for linking up at BBTB2. :)

    ReplyDelete