Gallery

Friday, May 11, 2012

PAPER PIECED THANK YOU CARD

Here is a thank you card I made using some new stamps I got on clearance at Michaels.  I paper pieced the main image, using Basic Grey "Konnichiwa" papers.  I am sending this card to a blogger friend who I met up with recently.  She gave me some really cool embellies.  The butterfly charm is one of them.  Check out Carri's blog at DoubleClick-AKA Abusybee Click Here.

Formula
Papers: solid-Colorbok; Patterned-Basic Grey-Kinnichiwa, kimono-origami paper from my stash
Stamp:Recollections-Kyoto
Ink:memento
Sentiment:My Creative Time-Just a Little Note to say
Charm:Studio 8


2 comments:

  1. OMG Katie! You totally rocked this stamp! I need to bust mine out now! Just finished cleaning up from the Luau party! It was a great success! SO glad it is over! One more thing I can scratch off my list! LOL! Happy Mother's Day to you my friend!!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful papers!! The image is just fabulous!! Love it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete