Gallery

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

TALL UMBRELLA CARD

I made this tall card for a friend who just had her gall bladder out.  I had to cut the boot large in order to fit the puppy in.  So I made a 4"X8.5" card.
FORMULA
Papers:patterned My Minds Eye, solid-Colorbok
Cricut-Paisley
Dies:My Creative Time Scalloped Stitched Circle and Build a Banner sets
Stamps:Puppy-Stamps of Life; sentiment My Creative Time "Teeny Tags"
Colored Pencils-Staedtler (I distressed around edges with wet pencil"
Ink:Memento
Dimensionals -Recollections
Challenges
FCCB-use an umbrella,  rain or clouds  http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-me-monday-108.html
My Craft Spot-Make it Pop http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2012/04/monday-challenge-52-make-it-pop.html
Frosted Designs-Weather http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/2012/04/fabulous-friday-challenge-weather.html

8 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! The boot with the dog in it is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Love the tall card! Did you get my email?
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful!Love the DP and great dimension,not to mention the adorable dog!Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable:)I love the cute boot and the puppy hanging out in it:) So cute!
    Also, noticed your card made the top 3 at Frosted Designs-Yippy! have a GREAT day my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is great! I love the puppy in the boot!! :) Hope your friend is doing well! Thanks for participating at Fantabulous Cricut’s Monday Challenge.
    Melissa
    FCCB DT
    scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so, so sweet! Your papers are fabulous too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete