Gallery

Thursday, April 12, 2012

PAPER PIECING

I have been having fun paper-piecing.  I made this card using a Heidi Grace Stamp.  I stamped portions of the stamp on different papers, cut them out then embellished them and pieced them on top of the original stamp.  The base card is a 5.5" square made from Doodlebug Designs double sided paper flowers/pink polka dots
stamp before paper piecing
stamped on sky blue paper then pieced together and embellished



I am entering it into the following challenges  Please visit these fun blogs for inspiration and information.
1.Little Scrap pieces-use sky blue CLICK HERE
2.Pixie Cottage- paper piecing. CLICK HERE

FORMULA
Papers:base card Doodlebug Designs; solids-DCWV adhesive; sky blue- K&Company;red polka dot-Echo Park
Stamp:Heidi Grace
Ink: Memento
Liquid Pearls:Petal Pink and Baby Blue
Staedtler Watercolor Pencils
Gems from my stash
Adhesives:ATG;Recollections dimensionals
Cuttlebug with "Swiss Dots" and "Mesh" folder

3 comments:

  1. This came out so nice. I love how you did your paper piecing.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie thanks so much for joining my challenge this week with your beautiful card. The paper piecing is amazing and I love that stamp! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a cute card. Love your paper piecing and design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pixie Cottage
    Denise
    PCDT

    ReplyDelete