Gallery

Friday, March 25, 2011

SSAME IDEA NEW TECHNIQUE

Today I am showing off another card I made using Sookwang double sided tape and Crystal Glitter Ritz.
This time I stamped an image on white card stock, applied the tape over the image, applied glitter, then cut the image out.  I used a card base  from  K & Company die-Cut Cardmaking Pad (Sweet Nectar)
MATERIALS
Papers-card base-K & Company;white and black cardstock-Colorbok
Stamp-Stamps of Life; ink-Vivid
Embellishments:black gems-K & Co, Blue gems-Queen & Co,bow-pom pom ribbon Walmart clearance
Pen-Martha Stewart-Opaque marker China Blue
Pencils-Staedtler Watercolor
Adhesive-ATG,Sookwang 2.5"double sided tape
Crystal Glitter Ritz -Cool Highlight
Cricut-Lacy Labels
DIRECTIONS
Stamp puppy on white cardstock using black ing.  Color in image with grey watercolor pencils, blend with damp brush.  Let dry
cover image with clear tape.  Apply glitter.  Cut around image.
 Fold card in half decorate with gems
Cut scalloped oval  at 3" using Lacy Labels .  Adhere puppy to oval then to card.  Make a bow out of pom pom ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute card!! Momo sent me! I am a new follower of yours. Would love for you to stop by my blog and follow too:)
    Looking forward to seeing your projects!!
    Sherrie K.
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete