Gallery

Monday, February 11, 2019

FIFTY VALENTINES CARDS FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Lately I have been a little down.   I saw a post in the weekly newspaper.  It was an organization that collects homemade Valentines cards to give to children int the hospital.  I set myself a goal of making 50 cards in a week.  I felt so happy yhat I could give back.  All of the supplies were in my stash.










all of the above cards were made on my Cricut, using Design Space.
Peachy Keen Valentine Cupids

MCT Beary Special Thought

MCT-Best Bots
These are a few of the cards I made.  

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, they're all so beautiful, Katie!! I love the designs!! I hope you are feeling better, my friend. Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, Katie! I love the Hello Kitty ones, but they are all so cute, especially the robots and the animals. It's a very nice thing you did to make these cards for hospitalized children. I wasn't able to make any this year but hope to get back to it in future years when my husband gets better (he had a stroke last August). I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete