Gallery

Thursday, April 12, 2018

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE-SPRING

Hello.  Spring has arrived and it is time for a new Thankful Thursday challenge over at DL.ART.  Guess what? Spring is the theme of this challenge.  You can always substitute a Thank You card.  I made a Spring Thank You card.  There are lots of pretty Bundles of Crinkle Ribbon.  I used Sweet Pea from the Sweet Bundle.  Diana offers my readers a 10% discount just use the code KA345 at check out.
Daffodils are my favorite spring flower.  When I saw Elizabeth Craft Designs "Garden Notes Daffodil dies" I knew they would make a great spring card.  They are 3 dimensional.  I water colored all of the pieces and added some flocking to the stamen.  I centered the flowers on a center label by Spellbinders.  then I added a beautiful Sweet Pea bow.
Be sure to stop by the DL.ART Blog to check out what Diana and her creative team made. Spring projects are so fun to make-I can't wait to see what you come up with.

4 comments:

  1. Those daffodils are gorgeous and they surely scream SPRING!! I love the way you framed the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is stunning, Katie!! The daffodils look amazing!! Wow!! I love the dimension!! Gorgeous card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great card Katie, I love how the daffodils pop off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the dimensional daffodils!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete