Gallery

Thursday, March 8, 2018

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #224 "GREEN"

Hello. Can you believe it is already March.  I love all of the spring holidays.  It is time for a new challenge over at DL.ART.  This time the theme is use Green.   For this challenge I used  Christmas Green from the traditional Christmas Bundle.  You can always submit a Thank you card.  Diana has lots of fun buttons and bundles of ribbon in the DL.ART store.  Diana gives my readers 10% off just use the code KA345 at checkout. 
My friends Casey and Frank celebrate their Anniversary on St Patricks Day.  I made them a card using Cricut Access,  The Medallion is from Art Philosophy, the Shamrock is JGoode Designs. The papers are DCWV.
Be sure to stop by the DL.ART Blog to see what Diana and my design sisters have created for this challenge.  I can't wait to see you creations.

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Katie!! I love the sparkle and the shamrock!! It's elegant and beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie! I love this gorgeous Anniversary card, but it would be perfect for a Saint Patrick's Day card!! That shamrock is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Katie I love that glittery clover

    ReplyDelete