Gallery

Sunday, February 25, 2018

AI BALLOON MAN

"You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime!"  I love the image and the fun sentiment in the Art Impressions Lifetime set.  I am alway short on masculine birthday cards.  I water colored the images using a brush and Marvy markers.  Then I cut them out using My Creative Time Dies.  The papers are Echo Park.  The beautiful ribbons are from the DL.ART Store-Rainbow Bundle.
I am entering these into the Anything Goes Challenge over at Art Impressions

3 comments:

  1. These are so adorable, Katie!! The images make me smile!! The sentiment, too!! I love the fun papers and the designs!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so cute & festive! I love the bright papers you chose. This is one of my favorite birthday images to use for masculine birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made such adorable cards and I always love that sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us over at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete