Gallery

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY NOVEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE

Good Morning.  It is the beginning of a new month that means its time for  the DL.ART ANYTHING GOES NOVEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE.  There are so many fun products in the DL.ART store.  I love all of the buttons and ribbon bundles. For this challenge I used Mocha from the Coffee House Bundle 2 and Steel Blue from the Blues bundle. Diana gives my readers a 10% discount-just use the code k34510 at checkout.  
Heart felt Creations has the cutest Pampered Puppy stamp set.  I colored in the image using Marvy markers.  Then I cut it out with a Spellbinders Die. The Back ground paper is Paper Studio.  I wrapped the Mocha ribbon around the bottom of the card and added a Steel Blue bow that I secured with brown and white twine.
Be sure to stop by the DL.ART blog to see what Diana and the design team members created for this challenge.  I can't wait to see your projects.

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! That puppy in the trunk looks like my huskies! I love the dog stamp sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet, Katie!! The image is absolutely adorable!! Totally makes me smile!! The bow is gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Katie your watercolor is so nice the pooch is really cute Have a wonderful day My friend. I love how you did the bow with the twine and the brown ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and such a sweet image )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and such a sweet image )

    ReplyDelete