Gallery

Sunday, September 3, 2017

I WUFF YOU

A few weeks ago  I picked up Heartfelt Creations "Pampered Pooch" stamps set.  Doesn't this puppy looks so cute in his tin tub.  I stamped the image on watercolor paper using Tim Holtz Archival Ink.  Then I watercolored the image using a wet brush and Marvy Markers. I cut out the image using My Creative Times "Stitched Oval Dies" The background paper is Paper studio.  The card base is Core'dinations whitewashed cardstock.   I added some flowers from my stash.



3 comments:

  1. So cute!! He's adorable!! He makes me smile!! I love the flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that doggie is super cut love he's surrounded by all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that same stamp set! I love that sweet dog! Your card is gorgeous with that wood background paper and the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete