Gallery

Friday, August 25, 2017

COOKIE INSET IN A SCENE

Cookie, The Stamps of Life dog, is so darn cite.  I have many Cookie stamps in all sizes. Recently I purchased the Doggone Cute stamp and die set.  I decided to paint the scene then inset the dies.  The clouds are dies by My Creative Time.  I began by cutting a 4X6 mat.  Then I cut out the dog, dog house and clouds.  I water colored the dies using Mary Markers.  Then I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks to create the background.  Then I put all of the pieces back in the scene.

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! Cookie is too cute!! I love the scene you've painted and the paw print on the side of Cookie's house!! So cute!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, love the watercolor. your pooch is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweet puppy!! Love the soft color of your background!

    ReplyDelete