Gallery

Thursday, June 22, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #207 SUMMER FUN

Today is a the start of the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #207-Summer Fun.  Here in Pleasanton, Ca it has been 105 degrees.  Thankfully we haven't lost out power.  There are 3 big birthdays in my family.  A set of twins who are turning 70 and my SIL who is celebrating her 60th.  Diana has so many beautiful Summer colored ribbons.  For this challenge I used Strawberry GrapeLavender and  Pink Basic Twine  Diana offers my readers a 10% discount-just use the code k34510 at checkout.
I began by cutting some gift bags using the Anna Griffin "Giftables" cartridge and my Cricut.  Then I decorated them with MCT stamps, stickers and  beautiful bows using Lavender and Strawberry grape ribbon.
I can't wait to see your summer creations.  You can always substitute a Thank you card.

5 comments:

  1. So super fun, I love the little purse gift card carrier, super fun projects. Have a blessed day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pocketbook card and those gift bags are just adorable! I sure hope it cools off by you! 105 is a tad too hot for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Katie, these are so fabulous!! I love how you decorated the bags!! They're so festive and fun!! Gorgeous, my friend!! I hope it cools down for you!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the darling gift bags!!The pocketbook card is so pretty!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete