Gallery

Monday, May 8, 2017

OH WELL-WHAT THE HECK

I made this one layer card for the ART IMPRESSION "ONE LAYER LADY" CHALLENGE.  It took me several tries to get the perspective right.  Then I spent a ton of time coloring it and shading and re-shading.  I had it on my kitchen counter ready to photograph, my friend accidentally spilled some water on it.  It is very warped.  But what the heck its a beach card.  I decided to enter it into the challenge anyway.  I used the Beach Babe stamp set and the beach house and sentiment are from  Beach Tri-Fold set.  A day at the beach with a drink sounds so good.

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Katie!! Your coloring is fabulous!! The water stains work perfectly with the beach scene!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beach and bungalow scene that you created on this fun card!

    ReplyDelete