Gallery

Thursday, November 3, 2016

BLOGAVERSARY WINNER

Hello, I am sorry I am a few days late with announcing the winner of my give-a-way.  I changed internet provider, tv service and added an alarm.  Now nothing is working.  Finally my internet is up.  The tv guy has to come back.  So frustrating.
Random.org picked Migdalia as the winner  Please email me your info at katieoscreations at gmail dot com
Thank you to everyone who responded.  I love reading about how and when you started your blogs.

4 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations to Millie!! I hope you get everything working again, Katie!! How frustrating!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Woo-hoo!!I hope everything is up and running again!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete