Gallery

Monday, October 24, 2016

WOBBLING REINDEER MAMA

Yahoo first Christmas card finished.  Every year I attend a few parties where there is a gift exchange.  I thought these cards would be fun to include with the gift. ART IMPRESSIONS is having a "Till You Wobble" challenge.  The image I used is from the AI Hampton Art Reindeer set that I got at Michaels last year.  I colored the image using a brush and ink from Marvy Markers.  The papers are Sugar and Spice Studio "Rockin' Christmas" available at Hobby Lobby.  The first card is on an Action Wobble.  I used the last one.  The second card is popped up with dimensionals.  The beautiful ribbon is RAO red from the Newspaper Bundle.  I am also entering this into the Show it off Saturday Challenge over at LITTLE SCRAP PIECES
.




6 comments:

  1. These are so cute and fun! Love your colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love these!! The image is so fun!! I love that she wobbles on the first card!! The papers and colors are gorgeous!! I'm adding that paper stack to my HL shopping list!! Beautiful my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these adorable and fun Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THESE ARE GREAT kATIE i JUST LOVE YOUR WOBBLE CARD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!! Love how you used a regular image with a wobble!! Thanks for playing with us at Art Impressions Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun card! Love the delightful wobble stamp! Great coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete