Gallery

Thursday, September 8, 2016

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY GARDEN CHALLENGE

It is time for another DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.  This time there is a Garden theme-of course you can substitute a Thank You card.  For my card I used Whipped Cream from the Creamy Dreamy Bundle.  Diana offers my readers a 10% discount just use the code K34510 at check out.
I made a sympathy card using the Watering Can set by Art Impressions.  I watercolored the image using Marvy Markers.  I cut out the image using a Stitched Oval Die by My Creative Time.  I embossed a piece of Anna Griffin Cardstock with an Anna Griffin embossing folder.  The sentiment is also My Creative Time.
I can't wait to see your garden project.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the watercolored watering can with the flowers and your background paper is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Katie!! The watercolored flowers look amazing!! I love the embossing and the pretty paper!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2016/09/dlart-september-linky-challenge.htmlretty Katie, I love the embossing and the paper is so pretty your watercoloring is super.

    ReplyDelete