Gallery

Thursday, August 25, 2016

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE- TAG

It is time for another Thankful Thursday Challenge over at DL.ART.  This time it is a Tag challenge-you can always substitute a Thank You card.  I decided to try the print and cut feature on my Cricut Explore.  I made a "College Survival Kit" which is a Cricut Design.  I love how it turned out.  I used Basic TwineSteel Blue and Royal Blue from the Blues Bundle and Whipped Cream from the Creamy Dreamy bundle.  I also used a star button from the Vintage Button Collection.  Diana gives my readers a 10% discount use the code K34510 at check out.


8 comments:

  1. What a fun gift for anyone going off to college for the first time! I love how you incorporated both the beautiful crinkle ribbon and the twine on your adorable tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Beautiful tag. Love the white layer and how it looks at the bottom on top the blue. Fantastic ribbon.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, great idea and love the ribbon, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun idea gift!!Awesome tag and pretty ribbon too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun!! I love the idea of a college survival kit!! The tag is gorgeous and I love the inside tag, too!! This is awesome my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super "Off to college" idea, I love how your tag it came out great the ribbon and the twine are perfect for the young man Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome idea! Your tag is so pretty! Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete