Gallery

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY ANYTHING GOES JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE

Good Morning.  It is already June 1st and that means there is a new Linky Challenge over at DL.ART.  Diana sells awesome bundles of ribbon and twine.  There is a color for every occasion. For this challenge I used the Basic Twine Brown, I wrapped it around the top layer of the card, so it would look like a branch.  Diana gives my readers a 10% discount if you use the code K34510 at checkout.
The card base and bird were  cut on my Explore using the Anna Griffin Elegant Embellishments cartridge.  The card stock is Craft Smith.  The gems are Paper Studio. The Hello is from My Creative Time.


4 comments:

  1. Katie your card is adorable! Love the lace edges and that sweet bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Katie!! I love the shape and design!! It's so elegant and gorgeous!! The bird is fabulous!! Love it my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie this is so pretty! The color blue is beautiful and I love the bird! So elegant!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant & beautiful card! Love the sweet birdie!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete