Gallery

Friday, April 1, 2016

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY ANYTHING GOES APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE

It's already April-I love seeing all of the spring flowers and green grass.  It is time for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Challenge.  Diana has beautiful ribbon that is so easy to work with.  For this project I used vintage-vineyard-winter-edition-Rose,twine-basic-blue.  First I ran a strip of tape along the edge, then I gathered the ribbon on to it.  I finished by tying a twine bow and adhering it to the edge.  Diana generously offers my readers a 10% discount-just use the code K34510 at check out.  
The image is Art Impressions Cottage Sets. The main set is the Cottage Set.  It comes with a door and window die.  The inside image is the Make a Wish Set.   I watercolored them using Marvy Markers.  It was a bit tricky lining up the door and window on each layer.  The bluish color is DCWV the patterned paper is Prima Julie Nutting.  I hope you have time to enter the challenge.  Every month I am amazed by the variety of creative entries.

inside image

















8 comments:

  1. I love your adorable house with the window where you can see inside! Your water coloring is perfect! The birthday goodies look so festive! That paper behind the house is lovely too and I love the ribbon with the bakers twine bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the sweet image and pretty image!
    A beautiful card!!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty and what a cute, cute idea to open up this way. Fabulousness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!! I love the little house!! It looks amazing with the window and door that open!! How creative!! The papers and ribbon are gorgeous!! I love the inside, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really great!! I love your house and the watercoloring is so nice- the inside is so fun makes me want to be at the party
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Katie, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. Love the image and how the door swings open. I love it my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this is so pretty! I just love the cottage and the way the door opens! The ribbon is beautiful!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete