Gallery

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A FRIEND WITH EARS

I wanted to make an Easter card using a Doodlebug pad called Kraft in Color.  I chose purple on kraft.  I had a piece of Core'dinations paper thagt was brown on one side and purple on the other.  I used my-creative-time.com/Scalloped-Stitched-Oval-diesfor the, which I embossed with my Cuttlebug.  The bunny and sentiment are from  my-creative-time.com/To-My-Best-Peep-Stamp-Set and the basket is from .my-creative-time.com/Hello-Chickie-Stamp-Set.
Challenges
DL.Art-Thankful Thursday Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Katie, love the embossing. The bunny and sentiment are really cutie patutie. Thanks for entering the DL.ART #152 A challengege. Have a blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love the bunny!! The embossing is fabulous!! And the sentiment is perfect!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete