Gallery

Thursday, September 18, 2014

HAVE A DOG GONE MERRY CHRISTMAS

I made this card for my friend, Alda who has scotties.  I made this card for a "Chalk Art" challenge at MY CRAFT SPOT.  I got these fun chalboard holiday prints from Hobby Lobby (Paper Studi-Deck The Halls with Chalk and A very Merry Christmas"  The sketch I used is a MOJO MONDAY sketch from Dec 2010.  Don't you love it when you have a cool bow on a gift?  This bow and the red behind it is off of a gift.  The sentiment is half hand written {Have A) and "Dog Gone" is from MY CRAFT SPOT "Cute Critters."  The ruby collar is Recollections.  You can find this cut on Cricut's Just Because Cards cartridge.   I am also linking up to DL. Art Thankful Thursday September Linky Party


12 comments:

  1. Too cute Katie, I love the Scottie dog. It is actually dog gone cute!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana stole my line...I was going to say how dog-gone cute this is!! The Scottie is adorable!! Love the pretty papers!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling! I'm impressed about the fact that you're already working on holiday cards-high five!! I love the papers, and of course, the *Have A Dog Gone Merry Christmas* is the perfect sentiment! Your friend Alda is sure to love your Scottie inspired Christmas card. Thanks for joining in the Chalk Art challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, this is such a unique and adorable Christmas card! I love Scottie dogs and she looks so happy frolicking in the Christmas wonderland. :o) Fabulous papers and sentiment, too! Thank you for sharing your precious card with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so super cute, katie! :) thanks for the blog love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, your Christmas card is adorable! I love the darling puppy and the fun papers and awesome sentiment!
    Happy Sunday!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love what you did with the sentiment! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! Love that little dog. Thanks for playing with us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO cute!! I love the way you mixed things up to create the perfect sentiment for your card! And that rhinestone collar? LOVE it!! Good for you working on Christmas cards already!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card! I have Scottie's too and that is why I bought this cart! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to stop back and say congrats on making the top 3 at MCS on your awesome card!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete