Gallery

Friday, July 25, 2014

CREAM OF THE CROP

My friend Cari at DOUBLECLICK CONNECTIONS is having her first Skittles C hallenge.  The theme is Icecream.  I used a Bugaboo image, which I colored with Prisma Color pencils.  Iused MME "My Girl" papers.  The blue glitter is DCWV.  I won the ribbon from Karen at LITTLE SCRAP PIECES,  "You are the Cream of the Crop" sentiment is from Scrappy Moms.  and of course I used Skittles on the corners.  CLICK HERE to go to the Skittle store.  I asm also linking to DL. Art Thankful Thursday Linky Party

9 comments:

  1. This is so fun Katie!! Love this adorable image! Great papers too!! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your yummy topping! Thanks for joining Double Click Skittles Challenge~

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is so sweet. I love the cherry on top !
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART “July linky” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  4. Super yummy! Thanks for joining us at DoubleClick Skittles for our first challenge! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! That is the cutest image!! I love the topping on the ice cream!! The papers and colors are fabulous!! What a yummy card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little penguin sure does love his ice cream. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at DoubleClick Skittles.
    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the bright background paper and then the colorful image. Nice job on the coloring. The hint of orange are fantastic - especially the bow. Thanks so very much in joining in our first challenge at Doubleclick Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Katie!! I love how the penguin is holding his huge ice cream with confidence!! So cute! Thank you for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you are looking for an excellent contextual ad company, I suggest that you take a look at ExoClick.

    ReplyDelete