Gallery

Monday, May 5, 2014

OOPS I FORGOT TO POST IT

I made this birthday card for a cake challenge.  I can't believe I forgot to post it. Last week a Hobby Lobby opened near me.  All of the patterned papers are their own brand, Paper Studio-Birthday Extravaganza.The solid paper is Core'dinations.  I used Cricut Artiste cartridge and stamps.  When I attatched a real wax candle, it cracked.  So I added some SKITTLES to hide the mistake. The burlap is from Liz's Paper Loft.


CHALLENGES
LITTLE SCRAP PIECES-Show it off Saturday Linky Party
DL.Art-May Linky Challenge

7 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love the cupcake and the cupcake paper!! The strip of burlap is fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never known about the crack! What a fun card, I like the papers and the burlap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beauty. Yum I love you cake.

    ReplyDelete