Gallery

Monday, April 7, 2014

ATTIC FINDS

Today I had the day off.  So I rummaged thru my attic for things to paint with chalk paint.  When I received my Scrapbox desk, there was a wooden frame supporting the desktop.  I painted it green with CeCe caldwell Chalk Paint. then I screwed some hooks into the back and attatched wire.  I painted the clothespins, aan old yellow shelf and a gold picture frame with Annie Sloane "Antique White" chalk paint. I went over the embossed parts of the frame with CeCe Caldwell's silver wax.  Now I have so many places to display my cards, that I need to create more paper projects.

3 comments:

  1. what great finds this will be fun for creating. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome finds!! They will be a fabulous way to display your projects!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea! You should post another picture when you are done displaying your awesome projects!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete