Saturday, February 22, 2014

LOVELY LACE

Janis at PAUSE,DREAM,ENJOY is having a Crafty Playtime linky party Use Lace. I decided to get out my crochet hook and make a lacy flower and trim.  It has been a while since I followed a pattern. The paper is K & Company.  The card shape die is Sizzix.  I haven't added a sentiment.  Thought I would use it for a friendship or sympathy card.  No embellies on this one either.  I really wanted to showcase the lace. I am also linking up to LITTLE SCRAP PIECEs "Show it Off Saturday" linky party and to DL. Art Thankful Thursday Linky Party



7 comments:

  1. Hi Katie
    Your crocheted flower is beautiful I love the pink and blue together. I hope you are feeling better.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS flower and pretty design! Love your card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Great design with a wonderful image. Well deserved feature!
    Hugs Jackie DT Crafty Playtime x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!! The flower is absolutely gorgeous!! Wow, I wish I could crochet like that!! It looks amazing!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. great design and love that flower and lace :) thanks so much for sharing at pause dream enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete