Monday, January 27, 2014

GIRLFRIENDS ARE FOREVER

A work friend of mine is no longer going to be servicing our store.  Through the last few years we have become good friends.  I made this card to look like the new group of clothing we got in.  Janis at PAUSE, DREAM &ENJOY is having a "Friendship" Linky party. 
The solid papers are Cor'dinations.  All other is DCWV .  The dress die is My Creative Time.  I don't know sho the stamp is by-I think Fiskars.  The tile on the inside is Cloud 9, the tag is Martha Stewart.  Gems are from my stash

inside

4 comments:

  1. Love the color combo and the way you accented the dresses, to cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! Thanks for playing along with Pause Dream Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete