Gallery

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

QUICK MOTHERS DAY GIFTS

I needed to make a few quick gifts to give to my sister in laws for Mothers Day/  I got these yummy milk chocolate with hazelnut candy bars from Trader Joes.  I made a band to go around the writing then added a flower and sentiment,  All of the paper is from my scrap bin.  The dies and sentiments are  from My Creative Time.  The tibbon is from Karen at Little Scrap Pieces.  I am linking this up to DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MAY LINKY CHALLENGE



crepes my 15 year old son made for me

2 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous!! I love the papers you used!! They look awesome!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet, those special little touches will make them smile :)

    ReplyDelete