Gallery

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

GUEST DESIGNER FOR DIE CUTTING DIVAS POLAR BEAR CHALLENGE

Good Morning.  I am so happy to be the Guest Designer at one of my favorite challenge blogs, DIE CUTTING DIVAS.   They always have fun challenge ideas. This weeks challenge is to make a project with a Polar Bear on it.  I used the polar bear from Joys of the Season.  Instead of cutting out the scarf, I glued on thin ribbon.
FORMULA
Papers:embossed-Core'dinations;all other DCWV
Cricut:"Joys of the Season"
Other Dies:Spellbinders-"Blossom Tags and Accents"
Lace:Recollections
Stamp:Fiskars "Beary Fun"

I would like to thank Gorgiana for inviting me to be a guest designer.  I hope you join in the Polar Bear Challenge head on over to DIE CUTTING DIVAS for inspiration and information

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your guest DT spot!! This is so awesome!! The polar bear is adorable!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...great card design!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute polar bear. Love the layers and colors of your card. Well done. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so need to get this cart just for the polar bear. Love your cute card and sentiment and so glad you were our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin Divas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on H=Guset DT spot. What a cute and fun card. I love it.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being this weeks Guest Diva at DCD.
    Super Duper Cute card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so adorable, Katie! Great job! And glad you could be our Guest Diva this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ca-uuute, that is a really adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card I love your papers and the design is perfect.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ps congrats on your guest design spot

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete