Gallery

Thursday, December 6, 2012

First Post On New Computer

This is my first post on my new HP Envy Touch Screen computer.  I am still trying to figure out the photo part.  I am so used to I-Photo.  My card was made using Winter Wonderland
Well that took a while to figure out.
FORMULA
Papers:background and snow people-DCWV:base:Core'dinations
Cricut:Winter Wonderland
Liquid Pearls for ladies scarf
Tinsel glitter-Martha Stewart
Flocking:A la Mode
String:Sew easy
Die and sentiment My Creative Time (May your holidays sparkle and shine"
Faces:PKS
gems and papers for hat from my stash

Challenges
Little Scrap Pieces-Make it Sparkle
FCCB-Snow
DL ART-Thankful Thursday December Linky Party

9 comments:

  1. Hi Katie been wanting this card forever! Love the soft colors and all the "Sparkle". Hope you are surviving your holiday work schedule. Hang in there it. Thanks so much for joining the challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love the sparkle! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from DLART Linky Party. Like the fashionably dressed Snowman & Snowlady. Like the materials you used. Like the sparkle.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie, great snowpeeps. I love these skinny look I guess that is in fashion with snow people to
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES December Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable snow-couple!! They are so cute!! I love the sparkly paper!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, love this cartridge! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is great, I really like the non traditional colors you used!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!!

    ReplyDelete