Gallery

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"TREATS FOR MY SWEET"

Good Morning.  I woke up way to early this morning 3 instead of 5.  So I decide to post some Halloween projects I made yesterday.  I am loving the "Trifold card Die" from my Creative Time.  I got the idea for this treat holder from Emma CLICK HERE for more details.  I wanted a little wider holder so I use the envelope die for the front of the holder and the card die for the back.  My first attempt (the orange one) didn't turn out how I imagined.  When I put it down on my messy desk tape got adhered to the front.  I tried to cover it up.  Oh well the candy bar will hide that part.

front

back
FORMULA
Papers:K&Company, DCWV
Cricut:Owl-Storybook; skeleton-Paperdoll Dressup
Circle die and stamps:My Creative Time
Rectangle and label dies:Spellbinders
Ink:Colorbox and Memento
White Pen Sakura
AAAdhesive:Sook Wang and ATG

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations Katie^_^
    Very cute spooky ideas my dear creative friend^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome!! I love the designs and fun images!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and spooky! Great papers! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete