Gallery

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

ENGAGEMENT CARD

My friend's daughter recently got engaged.  She is in town today, so I made a super duper quick card.  I love the silhouettes on "Sweetheart" cartridge.  The balloons are supposed to be in between the couple, but I cut the image too big.  Tayler loves orange.  I  had this 6X6 paper pack from Recollections, it has lots of animals and 60's inspired papers.  I love the color combos.  Karen at "Little Scrap Pieces" is having a "Bling" Challenge CLICK HERE for more info.  The bling I used is iridescent. I also used a dimensional ring from Jolees.  It is silver with an amethyst







FORMULA
Papers:Recollections "Animal Kingdom"  solids-Colorbok
Cricut:Sweethearts
Spellbinders:Blossom tags and Labels ten
Ribbon:Offray
Sentiment:Teeny Tags
Gems:Creative Imaginations
Ring:Jolee's
Adhesive:ATG; Forever in Time


9 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is that ring on the right bottom side... I'm sure the bride to be will love her card... Adorable~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I too love the ring in the corner. Nice touch.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! The Sweethearts cart is a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card Katie! I just went to a wedding where the colors of your card was their colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card. I love the colors. Thanks for joining the Fun Friday "Use your Bling" Challenge at Little Scrap Pieces"
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! I too love that cut, and the ring on the bottom is so creative and fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. So So pretty - love the silhouettes and the extra details. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie this is so pretty.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katie so romantic the colors are wonderful and the silhouette is lovely. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week! Karen

    ReplyDelete