Gallery

Friday, October 21, 2011

MAG CHALLENGE #49 WRAP IT UP PAGE 47

Happy Friday.  Can you believe MAG Challenge by the page is almost a year old.  We are celebrating on Sunday with a "Birthday Blog Hop"  I hope you can hop with us.
This weeks Challenge is to use page 47 of the "Wrap It Up" Cartridge.  Be sure to visit the MAG page magchallengebythepage.blogspot.com, to see what the talented designers came up with. This is  a fun cartridge which has Phrases, tags, boxes and card features for all occasions. Please remember for this challenge you cannot use any other Cricut cartridge, page or cut from another cartridge (even if it is in your stash).  Only use cuts from the specified page.  However use any embellishments...  stamps, bling, stickers etc.
I have two children graduating this year.  One from ASU and one from middle school.  Can you believe my son's school is called PMS.  It is the brunt of many jokes.  I decided to make a 12X12 layout to frame.   I used the layer on the box function for the curved frame
FORMUL
Papers:DCWV; Recollections (I'm not sure what the plaid is)
Cricut:"Wrap it Up"  Frames 15.75 and 16.25; sentiment 2.18  (I didn't want the background to show so I hid all of the inside cuts on the red layer with my gypsy)
Stickers:K&Comapany;EK Success
Pen:Sakura
Adhesives:Aileene's Clear Tacky glue;ATG

2 comments: