Gallery

Saturday, May 14, 2011

QUICK GRADUATION CARD

My favorite cartridge for quick cards is "Wild Card"  I needed to get started on Graduation cards and I know that last week and this week were going to be busy with trips to pick up college kids.  I survived the drive from Phoenix to the Bay Area.  Now I go back to Los Angeles area to pick up the other one.  The day I come back I have a graduation party to go to for my friend's son who is graduating from Santa Clara's Law School.  It is a shaped card .(The black is not part of the card)Should of photographed it different.

FORMULA
Cricut Cartridge "Wild Card" card cut at 7.5"
Embellishment "Storybook"  white circle 1.75", black circle 1.5", letters 1"
Star Brad(from stash) with tassle made from Kreinik embroidery filament
Papers-black and white(Colorbok pearlescent) base card (Reminisce)
Adhesives-ATG and 3M Dimensional
I made a pocket on the inside for money
My daughter and I at the Mission Inn in Riverside. Half way home from Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment