Gallery

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Set of Easter Cards

Hello,  I have been back at work this week.  I am an on-call merchandiser at a department store, who works from 6:30-10:30 am when called.  I wasn't called for a few weeks, which was great since my kids were on vacation.  Now I am trying to get back into the swing of things.  Last night I realized, I had made cards for my mom to give to her friends and lots of projects to send in college care packages.  But, I hadn't made cards to send out to friends and family. I don't usually mass produce cards unless it's an invitation.I am doing some of those that I will post tomorrow.
INSTRUCTIONS
Cardbase:Colorbok 4.5X6.25"
Decorative cardstock- Making Memories 2 strips 2"X6" Adhered next to each other with ATG tape gun
Center strip-K and Company Sweet Nectarr Border(Love them); the bottom one is a Martha Stewart punch
Bunny cut from "Give a Hoot" at 4" with DCWV brown glitter cardstock and Colorbok-pink pearlescent
Embellishment;Celebrate it ribbon-Michaels: gems-Recollections;Stamp and ink pad Michaels $1 bin
Scalloped square punch-Marvy Ichida

No comments:

Post a Comment