Gallery

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

GETTING READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Today I started to make components for holiday cards and giftcard holders.  I don't like mass producing cards but I know I will be giving alot of money ad giftcards as gifts this year.  So what I do is I pick a few themes such as: snowflakes, polar bears and penguins.  Then I cut them out of various papers and embellish them differently. Then each item is unique.  These embellishments were mad with Cricut Joys of the Season and Celebrate with a Flourish cartridges.  The paper I used was Die Cuts WIth a View Glitter Cardstock Matstack aand Colorblok Pearlescent Pastel papers from walmart.  I used some rhinestones from the dollar bin at Michaels.  The tags were cut at 2.75 and the other embellishments at 1.75.  As I start to create projects more details will be given.  Over the next few days I will be cutting more embellishments and motifs for sentiments to go on.  Hopefully by the end of the week I will have some finished projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment